The following questions may help you begin to visualize a ceremony to engage you and your guests.
• What type of ceremony do you want? – civil, spiritual or religious
• What should the tone of the service be? – funny, light-hearted, more solemn
• Are there any family traditions that should be included in the ceremony?
• Are there any cultural traditions or influences that should be included in the ceremony?
• What role will music have in the service?
• Will you write your own vows or choose from a selection of vows?